Monday, July 9, 2012

Fiftyfifty Halfway Point

So last week marked the halfway point of the fiftyfifty.me challenge. I am right on pace with 25 books and 43 movies as of the end of June. I'll admit that I thought I'd be a little further along, with 26 books and 50 movies by this point, so I could finish with 52 books - a book a week - and 100 movies. But I really can't complain about where I'm at, especially with the kids out of school and demanding more attention.  Not to mention our new addition to the family last May, Arissa Cate.

One thing I have fallen behind with is blog posts. I had an informal goal to post about each book and movie, if not  a review, at least some mention of what I liked or didn't like. This is pretty typical of my past blogging and journal writing attempts, they stall after a few months. But in this case, as it wasn't necessarily part of the challenge, I am deciding not to be bothered by it. If one aspect of the challenge is going to lag, the blogging is  what I'd prefer.

That said, I am going to attempt to get caught up this month. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment