Sunday, July 1, 2012

June List

Books:
23. Who Moved My Cheese? - nicest thing I can say is at least it was short.
24. How Markets Fail: The Logic of Economic Calamities - some good information, but about as exciting as you would expect a economics book to be
25. Echo - Fun sci fi read in the Alex Benedict series by Jack McDevitt

Movies:
35. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
36. And Then There Were None
37. Puss in Boots
38. The Captains
39. The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
40. Brave
41. The Avengers
42. The Secret of Moonacre
43. Real Steel



A little light on the reading this month, the economics book took a lot out of me. But I am still on track (halfway!). Plus I am in the middle of three more books at the moment, so looks good for July. I watched a lot of movies compared to last month, but I have to admit I thought I would be at fifty already at this point. Then I'd be shooting for 100 for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment