Sunday, June 3, 2012

May List

Media consumption for May:

Books:
18. The Boy in the Suitcase - A Scandinavian thriller, a little dark.
19. Shatner Rules - Yet another memoir by William Shatner, light but made me smile.
20. The Dark Side: The Inside Story of How the War on Terror Turned into a War on American Ideals - enlightening
21. Fever 1793 - YA historical fiction
22. The Diary of a Young Girl - I wanted to like this Anne Frank book more than I did

Movies:
32. Water For Elephants - Love triangle with a circus backdrop.
33. In Time - Sci Fi thriller with time as a currency, but the same old problems with capitalism still exist.
34. Hereafter - A bit boring, especially for a Clint Eastwood directed film.

With my wife giving birth this month, I thought I would be reading less. Turns out it was the movie watcing that suffered. My blog posts are falling behind as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment